Come and join us in the financial services sector!
Our Graduate Program will give you the skills you need to start a successful career.
What does the program look like?
You’ll start on 4 February 2019 and finish the program in June 2020.
As a graduate you can expect:
- formal and informal learning opportunities,
- rotations through the three areas of our business – customer, corporate and investments.
- meaningful work that contributes to better outcomes for our members,
- work with the other graduates on corporate and business unit specific projects, and
- regular feedback from your team, manager & project leader.
What will I learn?
You will learn skills to help you grow personally and professionally in the organisation, including:
- superannuation knowledge,
- customer service,
- project management,
- change management,
- interpersonal skills,
- written and verbal communication skills, and
- much more!
There’s structure, but we’re flexible about what will best help you.
Make our Graduate Program work for you.
About our Graduate Program
What is CSC looking for?
We value people who will:
- focus on better outcomes for our customers,
- think boldly,
- treat others how they wish to be treated,
- listen openly & talk straight, and
- work together.
Who’s there to help me?
You will have plenty of support during the program. You will have great people to learn from, a buddy to help you settle in and show you how we work, and opportunities to participate in mentor sessions.
Am I eligible?
To apply for our Graduate Program you will need to have:
- the right to work in Australia,
- completed a university degree in 2016, 2017 or 2018.
There are no specific degree requirements and it does not matter if your graduation ceremony is at a later date.
Our experience guides your experience
Will I be guaranteed a job at the end of the program?
On successful completion of the program in June 2020 you will be offered a permanent role at CSC.
How can I let you know I’m interested?
We will send you all the information you need, and remind you when it’s time to apply.
What’s the selection process?
- 1 June 2018 – Applications open
- 30 June 2018 – Applications close
- July 2018 – Screening, testing & interviews
- August 2018 – Offers are made
Want to apply?
For a super future at CSC please email us now to express your interest:
Applications open 1 June 2018 and close 30 June 2018.
Our recruitment process is super easy and we’re with you every step of the way to:
- remind you when applications are open,
- make sure you have all the information you need, and
- guide you through the selection process.
Do you want a Super Future?
Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. CSC is responsible for the investment and management of over $40 billion on behalf of over 700,000 contributing, preserved and retired members.
As part of the service to members, CSC provides information and advice to help members develop the knowledge and skills to confidently manage their superannuation. We aim to make it easy to be informed by bringing information to members at their place of work (including military bases), through educational workshops, information sessions, one-on-one consultations, webinars, online services, social media plus a range of support services for employers.
At CSC ‘Experience Is Everything’
What’s great about working here?
- award winning investment expertise,
- industry leaders to learn from,
- great people to work with,
- making a real difference to our members' lives,
- health and wellbeing program for employees,
- leadership development pathway,
- ongoing learning and development opportunities,
- brand new office with collaborative workspaces in the heart of Canberra city and near the buzzing cultural precinct of New Acton.
Come and build your experience with us