We want our social media channels to be welcoming, friendly and useful to our members. We may remove any material or comment that we consider is inappropriate, including any material or comment that:
- discloses or provides access to the personal information of any individual (including any of our other members or staff), or any confidential or sensitive information
- does not relate to our business, is political in nature, involves commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations, or includes link-baiting (i.e. embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own page or website)
- is abusive, harassing, threatening, defamatory or offensive (including any material or comment that is hateful, or discriminatory against race, ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs)
- is fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or otherwise unlawful (including any material or comment that violates any intellectual property right)
- is disruptive to the social media channel or platform, or that involves spam, phishing or malware.
Third party content
We are not responsible for any material or comment posted, or made accessible, by you or a third party on our social medial channels and any such material or comment does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of CSC. From time to time we may like or share content created by you or a third party that we feel is of interest or benefit to our members. Although we may take steps to ensure this content is reliable, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for, and likes, shares and re-tweets do not mean we endorse, any content posted by you or a third party.