Showing 6 to 10 of 24
In relation to pension payments, our bank has advised that about 99% of payments by value and volume were processed yesterday and that they were expecting the remaining 1% to be processed overnight. Read more of 'Delays in Australian Public Service and Defence Force Pension Payments'
While the vast majority of payments have now been processed, there has been a problem today with pension payments. Read more of 'Delays in Australian Public Service and Defence Force Pension Payments'
ComSuper was merged into Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) effective from 1 July 2015. The new organisation is called Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation. Read more of 'ComSuper merged into CSC on 1 July 2015'