Latest news

Delays in Australian Public Service and Defence Force Pension Payments

Posted 10 July 2015 11:30am

In relation to pension payments, our bank has advised that about 99% of payments by value and volume were processed yesterday and that they were expecting the remaining 1% to be processed overnight. 

The cause of the delay in the payment of pensions appears to be a change in our bank’s processing arrangements that provide priority to these payments. CSC will continue to review with the bank these and other processes to minimise the risk of a recurrence.

Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation again apologises for any delay that has occurred.

Pensioners who believe they have been financially disadvantaged by the delay should firstly contact their financial institution to request the reversal of any charges prior to contacting CSC at

← Back to listing