Annual Reports to Parliament 2014-15
Annual reports for CSC and ComSuper are now available on this website. The reports cover the 2014-15 financial year.
CSC Annual Report
This report details the performance of CSC's functions and responsibilities in 2014-15, providing information on:
- CSC's vision, mission statement and strategic objectives
- highlights and outcomes in 2014-15
- the CSC Board and the organisation
- investments and performance and
- the nine super schemes managed by CSC.
The report also includes audited financial statements for CSC and all regulated super scheme managed by CSC (CSS, PSS, MilitarySuper and PSSap schemes).
ComSuper Annual Report
This report is the final ComSuper report (ComSuper merged into CSC on 1 July 2015).
It details the performance of ComSuper's functions and responsibilities in 2014-15, providing information on:
- ComSuper's role and functions
- scheme administration
- corporate governance and
- resource management.
The report also includes ComSuper's audited financial statements.