Governance is about promoting fairness, transparency and accountability by clearly setting out the framework that we use to manage and invest our superannuation funds to maximise benefits and act in best interests of members and beneficiaries.
Our governance approach is outlined in the following policies:
- Board Charter [PDF 538 KB]
- Board Performance Evaluation Policy [PDF 323 KB]
- Board renewal policy [PDF 336 KB]
- Diversity Policy [PDF 333 KB]
- Fit and proper policy [PDF 469 KB]
- Governance Framework [PDF 405 KB]
- Summary of conflicts management policies [PDF 114 KB]
- Whistleblower protection and public interest disclosure policy [PDF 390 KB]
Below are CSC's 2017-18 Corporate Plan and 2016-17 Corporate Plan as required under paragraph 35(1)(b) of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013:
Register of duties and interests
Register of duties and interests [PDF 403 KB]
Senate order 8
The Senate agreed on 14 November 1994 to a motion by Senator Harradine requiring that each Minister table indexed file lists of file titles created by Central Offices of each department or agency he or she administers.
Senate Order on Entity Contracts (Murray Motion)
The Murray Motion requires relevant entities to provide details of contracts valued at or above $100,000 (GST inclusive) entered into in the previous reporting period.
Record of CSC Board Director Attendance
Record of CSC Board Director Attendance [PDF 245 KB]
Executive Officer remuneration disclosure
- Executive Officer remuneration disclosure FY16 [PDF 172 KB]
- Executive Officer remuneration disclosure FY15 [PDF 713 KB]
An Enterprise Agreement sets out the conditions of employment between an employee or group of employees and their employer.
The ComSuper Enterprise Agreement 2015-2018 (the Agreement) came into effect on Friday, 26 June 2015. The nominal expiry date will be three year from the date of commencement (Monday, 25 June 2018).
Under the Governance of Australian Government Superannuation Schemes Legislation Amendment Bill 2015, the Agreement will continue to cover ComSuper employees following the merger with Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation on 1 July 2015.
- Enterprise Agreement (2015-18) [PDF 11 MB]